Wednesday, March 25, 2009

blue chips stocks (jonathan)


I will buy johnson & johnson company stocks because from the numbers on the cnn stock and money informations it shows that the companies stocks is and have been doing good for the past couple of years. Yesterday it close at a high price and todays it was trading at a high of 52.86. the reason why i decided to buy this stock is because jonhson and johnson is because not only their making products for hair that is very impotant amongs women and also they are making a lot of progress by investing and making baby products. my projection for this stock is that its going to increase because beacuse of the progress they are having rite now. this purchase can to our risk and goals as a team because we as a team have to be prepared for bid looses and also on the other hand we have to take risk and expect some sort of a big cash back in return. As it was stated in the latest news about dividends it says that JnJ is one of the biggest company that gives good dividends.

Jonathan Etienne

2 comments:

  1. Travis and Betsaida both have very good blogs
    Travis lost1 point for a missing in-text citation, other than that it was near perfect
    Betsaida's blog is great but lost a couple of points because she did not include data, 2 more sentences using hard numbers, open/close, yearly high/low, would make perfect
    Jonathan- on the right track, but you need to reference news, see your partners blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonathan didn't use enough news, but he did state why he would buy the J&J stocks. I agree with his decision because I see the data for JnJ and it is increasing now. It is 53.11 now and it is close to high. The high is 53.50. Since their decision, the stocks are going down and up, but they didn't lost any money from JnJ stocks because the JnJ is increasing now. I think I will invest in this stock because it is increasing and it looks quite stable. There is no big decrease in this stock. I think their groups are doing better than my groups because we invest in two stocks and both of it lose money. But their JnJ stock is making money.

    Kelly Zhou

    ReplyDelete