Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Blue-Chips
I will buy Mcdonalds because it seems to be successful, opening up today at a higher price than it closed yesterday according to the Cnn money information. Many people seem to be going to McDonalds more often nowaday for the fact that they are being affected by the economic crisis so they cannot really afford restaurants any longer. Also, McDonalds continues bribing their customers by updating their sales for instance making two sandwhiches $3. The more bribing, the more customers which means more money for the corporation then, I the buyer will make money as well. In addition, according to the latest headlines for McDonalds, at the street.com, it is one of the top-5 large-cap stocks for March 25. I think that this stock is going to do well because although there is the risk of McDonalds performing poorly, there is also the chance that it will continue succeeding. After all McDonalds is a big corporation and its numbers reveal that it is a smart choice for my group to buy. I think that if McDonalds goes down and we loose money, it will go up as fast due to its graphs and information online so we will be gaining it right back. (BETSAIDA REYES D-BAND)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBetsaida justified her decision to buy the McDonald's stock by presenting the fact that McDonald's stock price increased for that day and by the fact that the stock is in Top 5 Large Cap Stocks.(Cited sources for both) She also added personal analysis (people are eating more at McDonald's in this economy).
ReplyDeleteSince March 25th, the McDonald's stock has gone down, up, then down again, ending up about 50 cents higher than on March 25th. ($54.00-->$54.50) Obviously, their decision to buy was smart because although the stock has gone down, it shot back up again, like Betsaida predicted. I would buy this stock now because the stock stays fairly constant over time.
Right now their group is doing better than ours, because the McDonald's stock has gone slightly up, while our stock (JP Morgan) has gone down and we lost money.
Yuliya Kozachenko
I think Betsaida's blog was very informative. She fully explained why she decided to invest in Mcdonald's. She knows that there are advantages and disadvantage that come with dealing with stocks. She knows that there are risks that have to ne taken and she is prepared to handle whatever comes her way. I agree with her decisions and I think sh should keep up the good work!- Amirah
ReplyDelete