Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blue-Chips

I am nott going to buy the Coca-Cola Company because it seems to be decreasing as years has passed. The Coca-Cola Company has a major trend that makes it seem to decrease in the course of the years. The yearly high for the Coca-Cola company is 44.77 and the Low is 44.24. The Coca-Cola Company has had major decreases in the course of a year. People would not be buying or investing in Coca-Cola companies because there are many otha better soda companies over them wit more stock. According to the news story I read about the Garbage Mogul, it says that Creative recycling like this has helped double TerraCycle's revenue every year since 2004. This encouraged me to not buy Coca-Cola Companies because of the decline. It tells me that I must be careful with what I buy especially with what my group buys because we want to but companies that are increasing and not decreasing and going to do better as days progress. Coca-Cola has a few competitors as well. The data is the determining factor for why I am not buying.

Travis Sanon

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you decision because the stock was near its low and it has been decreasing. Especially yesterday, it reached below its annual low point which was 44.01. Therefore, you had researched your stock before investing and you were careful about your decision. I believe your group would do better than mine because your stocks has been doing well compared to ours.
    -Mary Li

    ReplyDelete