I think that buying the Disney stock was a wise choice,as it is a good short term stock. Soon I plan to sell it, and make a profit before the price falls again. I noticed in the past month the price has raised tremendously, and then plummet downwards again.So, I sold 100 shares of the Disney Stock and made a small profit on it. I intend to buy more stocks, and gain a higher profit.The profit I have gained was only a meager 2%,but it is a start. At first I was skeptical, because the year to date history shows it has gone down -10.18%, I am sure I can make use of buying the stock and selling it again.Hopefully, it will pick up higher.I also think it will pick up higher with people planning vacations for the coming summer.
Clarissa Mota
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment