Stock 1: I would really like to buy this stock! Google is doing absolutely amazing and is continuing to rise. Over a 5 day spam Google has risen from 370.90 to 392.24. Though it has decreased, that decrease in stock has been very insignificant. I am an active user of the Google search engine and agree that it is the best in its field. I would definitely buy this stock and believe that it will make us a lot of money
Stock 2: Though I am an active user and customer of Dell products I would not buy this stock... I believe that it is too large a stock to risk buying. Dell stock has fluctuated over the past 5 days opening at 10.55 and closing at 11.06 with slight highs and tremendous lows in between. Although I do not plan on buying Dell as of right now, I will still use their products.
Shinae
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment