Thursday, April 30, 2009

Restaurants

I am researching a mid cap company and specialty eateries. I am researching the Panera Bread Company. The Panera Bread Company has a yearly high of 65.33 and a yearly low of 34.22. Th recent price history of the Panra Bread Company is at 57.93 which is not that good comparing to the yearly high. As of December 30, 2008, the Company operated, directly and through area development agreements with 39 franchisee groups, 1, 252 bakery-cafes (527 Company-owned and 725 franchise-operated, bakery-cafes). According to recent News I read that panera expects to increase 15 to 22 percent. The Article I read is called ''Panera's Burnt toast. I would not buy Panera Bread Company because the recent price history is not close enough to the yearly high which means that this stock must be decreasing. If the stock is later to become more active an starts to increase I will consider buying it but at the moment I would not.

Travis Sanon

No comments:

Post a Comment