Thursday, April 30, 2009

Restaurant

The restaurant I chose was called Caribou Coffee Co Inc. It is a specialty retailer in coffee, teas, bakery goods and other related merchandise. It has 511 coffeehouses, including 97 franchised locations, located in Minnesota, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, North Carolina, Georgia, Maryland, Wisconsin, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, Indiana, Nebraska, Washington, D.C and international markets. The recent price history includes the 52 week high of 3.97, the low of 1.10 and an Average Daily Volume of 22,757. In the last 3 months the price change was 144.3 %, the last six months: 118.0% and in the last year: 42.2%.
This stock is very interesting. At the moment I would invest some stock in this company due to its monetary increase. Because I am new to the company I will only invest in a few stocks and see whether or not this will benefit our company.

Shinae

No comments:

Post a Comment